Insights into the old village school
Lessons were still held in the old Friemersheim village school until 1958. The house was built in 1800 and simultaneously served as both a home and school for the verger and village schoolteacher. With its lovingly decorated rooms, the Lehrerhaus not only provides insights into a village school in bygone ages, but also documents the rural way of life at the end of the nineteenth century and beginning of the twentieth century. In more recent times the Lehrerhaus has also become a popular place for extraordinary and stylish weddings.