Sculptures, museums, harbour flair
The Küppersmühle Museum of Modern Art is located in a former granary in Duisburg's inner harbour and takes visitors through several decades of outstanding artistic creation. Starting with works by the sculptor Wilhelm Lehmbruck, the Wilhelm Lehmbruck Museum houses a unique collection of modern sculpture. In parallel, the DKM Collection combines old and new art from different regions.
In addition to the museum tickets, our travel offer includes an overnight stay in a centrally located 4-star hotel with a breakfast with sparkling wine, thus allowing you to enjoy the three museums at your leisure. An extra night to explore the city further is possible.
The hotel and the three museums are within walking distance of each other. The city map included in the information package helps with orientation. The hotel is also easily accessible by public transport. Public transport tickets for the Rhine-Ruhr transport network are included, which can also be used for travelling to and from the hotel.
Included in the package
- centrally located 4-star hotel
- 1 overnight stay in a double room including breakfast with sparkling wine
- Admission to the Küppersmühle Museum, the Lehmbruck Museum and the DKM Museum
- Duisburg information package incl. city map
- Ticket for local public transport in the Ruhr area. The ticket can be sent by post in advance if you are travelling from the VRR. Please indicate this when booking and allow for the necessary time in advance.
Arrival possible from Friday to Sunday, departure on the following day. Extra night possible.
Price per person in a double room, incl. breakfast
From 104.00 euros