Sculptures, museums, harbour flair
Changing exhibitions of international artists, sculptures by the world-famous Wilhelm Lehmbruck and much more can be seen in one of the 12 museums in Duisburg. Start the day with a champagne breakfast and embark on an exciting round trip through the largest inland port in the world.
Our tips: Visit one of the trendy cafes in the city centre for a delicious slice of cake. Then enjoy a cold drink with delicious food in the beautiful setting of the Inner Harbour in the evening.
- Centrally located four-star hotel
- Two nights in a double room
- Admission to the Lehmbruck Museum, the MKM Museum Küppersmühle and the Museum DKM
- Guided tour of the Lehmbruck Museum on Sundays at 11 a.m.
- Tour of the world’s largest inland port at 11 a.m., 1.15 p.m. or 3 p.m. on any day (duration approx. two hours)
- Duisburg info pack including city map
- Ticket for public transport in the Ruhr area
Bookable for Fridays to Sundays between 26 June and 17 October 2021
Price per person in a double room including breakfast
We are also happy to advise you by phone on +49 (0)203 285 440.