A relaxed cycling weekend in Duisburg
For our day package we recommend a cycling tour around Duisburg’s green southern districts. Besides a rental bike and map material, the package includes an overnight stay in a four-star hotel, with breakfast, a pleasant break for a coffee and a slice of cake and a ticket for public transport throughout the Ruhr region, including a bike ticket.
A tour of the port is optional, but whatever you decide to do, we are confident that you will have an eventful and unforgettable time.
Included in the package
- Overnight stay in a centrally located four-star hotel, including breakfast (Bett+Bike certified, with secure storage room for bikes)
- Rental bike for two days
- Suggested route around Duisburg’s green southern districts (including map material)
- A pot of coffee and a slice of cake at the Haus Seeblick by the Sechs-Seen-Platte or at the Inner Harbour or in the Landschaftspark Duisburg-Nord
- Two-day public transport ticket, price level E (valid for the entire Ruhr region, including bike ticket)
- Information package
- Optional: a tour of Duisburg’s inland port on the day of departure
Booking period from April to October, weekends. It is possible to book an extra night’s stay.
Price per person in a double room, incl. breakfast
From 99 euros, with rental bike
From 75 euros, without rental bike