Motorhome campsite Toeppersee
Quietly located, right next to the Toeppersee indoor swimming pool on Duisburg's rural left bank of the Rhine, is the new site with 18 motorhome pitches.
The motorhome campsite Toeppersee ist closed from November to March. The electricity columns and the water column are also out of order. Use of the campsite is not allowed during this period.
Freedom at the lake - close to the city
Toeppersee is one of the most popular lakes on the left Lower Rhine. There is a water ski and leisure park with a cafeteria and beer garden, a dog meadow and a barbecue area, as well as sports activities such as beach volleyball, mini golf and trampoline. The Toeppersee indoor swimming pool is located in the immediate vicinity of the campsite. The city center of Duisburg, with a wide range of cultural and leisure activities, is only 20 minutes away by car.
- The fee for the use of the motorhome campsite is € 9. This requires the purchase of a parking ticket, which you can take out in the entrance hall of the swimming pool. The parking ticket also entitles you to single entry into the indoor pool at Toeppersee for two people. Please place the parking ticket clearly visible behind your windshield.
- You can get 4 hours of electricity for 1 euro each from the 16 electricity columns in the parking areas.
- At the water column, which is located at the indoor pool, you can get approx. 60 liters of water for 0.50 euros.
It is forbidden to dispose of gray water and waste water on or in the vicinity of the pitch.
- Waste can be disposed of in the appropriate waste bins for recycling and residual waste free of charge.
- The motorhome parking space is open daily from April 1st to October 31st.
- It is not possible to reserve a parking space in advance, the parking spaces are available on site, subject to availability.
- Please note that only mobile homes are permitted on the motorhome pitch, i.e. no caravans, tents, etc
- The motorhome parking space is not guarded.